Smallishbeans Vlogs Meri

Sure leave like and comment dfollow me. I've wanted a dog for ages.
Meri The Crazy Pup

Play 1 Or Play 2

DOWNLOAD

Thanks my model being such good girl.

Smallishbeans vlogs meri. In today's video i asked my instagram followers to give me some funny ideas build and oh boy were of them weird. Things go wrong very quickly. Today lizzie and i go on a snowy adventure with meri, who has never seen so much snow before, she loved it.

Enjoy d thanks for watching. I'm currently ill so unable to make videos thought i'd put a little montage together of some moments in the last 2 weeks. Today's video is a little weirder than normal, join me as i attempt to bake cake that looks like my dog.

Unfortunately lizzie was unavailable for our annual pumpkin carving so instead i got the next best thing. Presenting builds such as meri & bud. So i bought a loads of halloween costumes for meri thought i'd show them to you.

(sorry buddy) and we carve up some pumpkins. Hope you enjoy )lizzie. Finnish lapphund currently 8 weeks old.

Everyone really liked the last video of buddy so i decided to make a little update vlog how he's doing.

A Snowy Vlog

Play 1 Or Play 2

DOWNLOAD
We Got A Puppy

Play 1 Or Play 2

DOWNLOAD
Meri Buddy Walking Lizzie Building Comments

Play 1 Or Play 2

DOWNLOAD
My Dog Tries On Cute Halloween Costumes

Play 1 Or Play 2

DOWNLOAD
How S Buddy Doing

Play 1 Or Play 2

DOWNLOAD
Pumpkin Carving With My Dog

Play 1 Or Play 2

DOWNLOAD
My Dog Helps Builds Minecraft House

Play 1 Or Play 2

DOWNLOAD
Baking My Dog As A Cake

Play 1 Or Play 2

DOWNLOAD

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel